Babysitters and Temporary Nannies
Babysitters / Temporary Nannies
An A+ Nannies baby-sitter supervises the children. She puts their safety first and tends to their needs as requested by the parents. A baby-sitter will not have any household duties. She will have a minimum of two years experience, not including children they are related to. Baby-sitters are paid hourly and are hired on an irregular basis.
Average pay(Babysitters/Temporary Nannies): $15-20/hr
Our services include evening & weekend sitters, hotel babysitting (for out of town guests), on-call sitters (in absence of regular childcare), sick care programs (when daycare is not an option), event help (weddings, conventions, etc.), and much more!!
Many of our babysitters are:
- Current or former nannies who are available weekends and/or evenings.
- College students who are majoring in early childhood education or a related field.
- People with teaching or daycare experience.
- Mothers, who have raised their own children and wish to continue working with kids.
- ALL babysitters have their own transportation and are legal to work.
- ALL have been extensively screened through a personal interview and references checked directly by telephone.
- ALL have cleared a National (38 state) Criminal Background Check & National (all available) Sex Offender Check
Temporary Nanny/Sitter Fees:
- With 72 hours notice: $20.00 per day to the agency + the Nanny's hourly rate
- Less than 72 hours notice: $25.00 per day to the agency + the Nanny's rate
- Overnight Care: $30.00 per day to the agency + the Nanny's rate
- Holiday: $30 per day to the agency + the Nanny's rate
- Pre-purchased bookings – 24 visits $360, 52 visits $700
- Unlimited evening / weekends with unlimited sitters - $399/year
All families hiring a permanent nanny will receive half off all babysitting packages.
There is ALWAYS a 4 hour minimum required