Babysitters and Temporary Nannies
Babysitters / Temporary Nannies
An A+ Nannies baby-sitter supervises the children. She puts their safety first and tends to their needs as requested by the parents. A baby-sitter will not have any household duties. She will have a minimum of two years experience, not including children they are related to. Baby-sitters are paid hourly and are hired on an irregular basis.
Average pay(Babysitters/Temporary Nannies): $14-17/hr
Our services include evening & weekend sitters, hotel babysitting (for out of town guests), on call sitters (in absence of regular child care), sick care programs (when daycare is not an option), event help (weddings, conventions, etc.), and much more!!
Many of our babysitters are:
- Current or former nannies who are available weekends and/or evenings.
- College students who are majoring in early childhood education or a related field.
- People with teaching or daycare experience.
- Mothers, who have raised their own children and wish to continue working with kids.
- ALL babysitters have their own transportation and are legal to work.
- ALL have been extensively screened through a personal interview and references checked directly by telephone.
- ALL have cleared a National (38 state) Criminal Background Check & National (all available) Sex Offender Check
Temporary Nanny/Sitter Fees:
- With 72 hours notice: $20.00 per day to the agency + the Nanny's hourly rate
- Less than 72 hours notice: $25.00 per day to the agency + the Nanny's rate
- Overnight Care: $30.00 per day to the agency + the Nanny's rate
- Holiday: $30 per day to the agency + the Nanny's rate
- There is ALWAYS a 4 hour minimum required